Milan Summer School on Cost-Benefit Analysis (2011-2019)
The Milan Summer School on Cost-Benefit Analysis is a workshop focused on the appraisal of public investment projects (cost-benefit analysis) asking for co-financing under ESI funds. The workshop is joined by academic experts bringing their wide knowledge of transport, environment, RDI and urban development sectors and related EU policies. Also, public officers dealing with financing and implementation of projects in those sectors have participated in the past nine editions of the school. The workshop's approach is strongly interactive; participants bring their personal experiences with practical examples of projects they may have come across in their professional experience.
Click here to know more.
- Milan Summer School on Cost-Benefit Analysis, IV edition - September 9th - 12th 2014
- Milan Summer School on Cost-Benefit Analysis, V edition - September 8th - 11th 2015
- EUsers Summer School on Service of General Interest "Critical perspectives on Energy, Telecommunications, Transport and Water Reforms" - June 27th - July 1st 2016
- Milan Summer School on Cost-Benefit Analysis, VII edition - September 18th – 23rd 2017: the School focused on the ex-ante appraisal (Cost Benefit Analysis) of Major Projects asking for co-financing under the European Structural and Investment Funds in the Programming Period 2014-2020.
- Milan Summer School on Cost-Benefit Analysis, VIII edition - September 10th – 14th 2018: promoted by the Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods, the 2018 summer school was dedicated to learning the evaluation techniques of major projects funded by the Structural Funds of the European Union in the period 2014-2020. Initiative aimed at young researchers and employees of public administrations from EU countries, EU officials and the European Investment Bank. Participants from 18 different countries attended this year’s edition, along with lecturers from EU and international organisations who joined CSIL’s staff and experts to bring their experience on measuring the impact of investment projects through the application of CBA.